Hopeful Journeys is proud to employ a team of highly experienced and educated professionals who are committed to providing quality care and services to our students. To ensure the highest level of clinical and educational programming and implementation, Hopeful Journeys staff are dedicated to providing comprehensive initial and on-going training and educational opportunities to our direct care staff. These training opportunities assist our staff in building their careers and enhancing their work lives through continuous support and growth within their positions.
- On-site Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) possessing extensive experience with children with autism and challenging behaviors
- Master’s level Certified Special Education Teachers
- On-site Certified Speech and Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Bachelor’s level 1:1 Teachers formally trained in ABA
- Specialized consultants including feeding specialists, vocational specialists, physical therapists and PhD level BCBAs